After seeing all the floral headpieces and bohemian looks during the Festival Season this year, we were inspired to brighten up our style – and what better way than to use flowers. This Floral ‘Do Tutorial is perfect when you are feeling a little Boho yourself.
1 Small Rubber band
1 Bunch of Chamomile Flowers
Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun Finish
1. Part hair to the side. One the thicker hair side begin by grabbing a section as you see in photo two.
2. Split the selected section of hair into 3 even pieces.
3. Begin the braid by crossing the right piece over the center piece and let it drop. Cross the left piece over the center. Now pick up a brand new section from the right and repeat crossing over the center piece and dropping. Cross the left piece over the center. [There is a great video tutorial here]
4. Continue the waterfall braid around the head to a desired stopping point.
5. Finish off the end by not grabbing additional sections of hair and continue with a regular braid. Tie with a rubber band when complete.
6. Place fresh cut Chamomile Flowers into the top of braid continuing around head and into the lower braid.
7. Voila! Spray some Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun Finish and your floral do is ready to go!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Eleni Hopkins grew up in a home where art and fashion were always the forefront of conversation. A Native to San Francisco, her passion for style, color and texture have made her fearless to take risks in order to stay on the cutting edge of fashion and beauty trends. It was her craft with palettes of color and make-up brushes that prompted her move to Los Angeles and her love for clothing, designers and street trends that have kept her here. With a creative but critical eye, Eleni is excited to share her love for dress up and show readers how to spice up their wardrobe and enjoy their time in front of the mirror.