As the New Year begins, I sat down and wanted to make something that put you in the mood for moving and grooving. This list is meant to motivate you to accomplish all you set out for this year. Sexy, playful, encouraging - it's a little bit of naughty, a little bit of nice - but most of all, I want you to feel powerful. You can have the world!
What are you favorite songs right now? Share with us by commenting below! We love new music!
14 songs, 57 min.
- The Cinematic Film Band "Feeling Good"
- The Weeknd "Earned It"
- Kayne West & Paul McCartney "Only One"
- Magin Man "Paris"
- Stars "No One Is Lost"
- Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne "Rather Be
- Avicii "The Days"
- Natalie La Rose "Somebody"
- Cristina Soto "Still With Me" (Seven Lions Remix)
- Ellie Goulding "Love Me Like You DO"
- Chelsea Lankes "Secret"
- Beatrice Eli "Trust Issues"
- Rilo Kiley "With Arms Outstretched"
- Broken Twin "Out of Air"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lindsay Vacek has a passion for style, details and design. As a Fashion Editorial Photographer, she's worked in the Entertainment Industry for over 10 years and has a love for adventure and travel. She spends her spare time globe-trotting her way through foreign countries and loves new cultures, food, music and the arts.
Being a California Native, Lindsay loves meeting new people and sharing her version of life with others. With an infinite list of things-to-do, places-to-go and sights-to-see - she believe everyone can have a little more California in their own lives.