February is the month of love (it's also Black History Month p.s.) and this month we've pulled together some of our favorite songs about that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you love someone. And, what love playlist would be complete without John Mayer and Ray LaMontagne!? (You asked for it and we listened!) So cuddle up to that special someone, get together with your closest friends or have a nice dinner with your family and let us provide the soundtrack to your evening.
DO YOU LOVE CREATING PLAYLISTS AND WANT TO HAVE YOUR PLAYLIST FEATURED ON OUR SITE? CONTACT US OR COMMENT BELOW! HAVE A SONG YOU THINK WE NEED TO HEAR? TAG #ESTCALIFORNIA ON YOUR SOCIAL DEVICES AND LET US KNOW.
16 songs, 58 min.
- John Mayer - XO
- Nelly Furtado - Crazy - Radio 1 Live Lounge Session
- Michael Buble - Everything
- Alex Clare - Never Let You Go
- Extreme - More than Words
- Ray LaMontagne - You Are The Best Thing
- Jim Sturgess - All My Loving
- Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea
- Dan + Shay - 19 You + Me
- Birdy - Tee Shirt
- Broods - Taking You There - Live
- William Fitzsimmons - Beautiful Girl
- Sara Watkins - You and Me
- Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again
- Matt Corby - Winter
- Roo Panes - Tiger Striped Sky
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lindsay Vacek has a passion for style, details and design. As a Fashion Editorial Photographer, she's worked in the Entertainment Industry for over 10 years and has a love for adventure and travel. She spends her spare time globe-trotting her way through foreign countries and loves new cultures, food, music and the arts.
Being a California Native, Lindsay loves meeting new people and sharing her version of life with others. With an infinite list of things-to-do, places-to-go and sights-to-see - she believe everyone can have a little more California in their own lives.