- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Fair Use & Content Disclaimer
FAIR USE NOTICE
Due to the social nature of this site, it may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is our goal to make information available about local and regional business and establishments for nonprofit and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Established California reserves the right to edit or remove any comments posted to this website. Pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed without notice and users may be banned.
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by Established California. The editorial staff of Established California oversees and administers the site based on our editorial policy but should not be held accountable for all of the information you may find on this web site.
Established California does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on our website. If you have a particular complaint about something you've found on this web site, please contact us.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Established California, Inc's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Established California, Inc web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Established California, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Established California, Inc’s web site are provided "as is". Established California makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Established California, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Established California, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Established California, Inc’s Internet site, even if Established California, Inc. or a Established California, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Established California, Inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Established California, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Established California, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Established California, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Established California, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Established California, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Established California, Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your participation in estCA’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.establishedcalifornia.com ("estCA" ).
Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 and older or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
The Giveaway shall take place on the dates specified on the post page on establishedcalifornia.com or any of the social channels.
Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that estCA deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be specified in each corresponding post, and usually valued between $50 and $200 (the "Prize").
The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided estCA with a valid mailing address and proof of identity .
estCA shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail within 48 hours of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within thirty (30) days of estCA's receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within 48 hours, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and estCA shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
estCA's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that estCA may contact you.
The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless estCA, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
estCA reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
estCA reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
estCA reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.